Home Care Assistance Hartford: Experts in Around-the-Clock Live-In Care
At Home Care Assistance West Hartford, we take great pride in our ability to provide seniors with the around-the-clock-care they need to enjoy greater independence, safety, and comfort while aging in place. Though some seniors only need assistance a few hours a day or a few days per week, many older adults need more extensive 24/7 care while managing a serious illness or recovering from an injury or surgery. Though live-in care is similar to assisted living in many ways, one of the major differences and benefits when choosing this type of care is that it takes place in the care recipient’s own home. A professional 24-hour caregiver is always there to ensure the senior receives constant monitoring and companionship.
Our 24-hour in-home caregivers offer a wide array of services, including:
- Assistance with tasks such as light housekeeping, laundry, nutritious meal prep, and medication reminders
- Running errands such as grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions
- Help withbathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence, and other personal hygiene tasks
- Support and companionship to prevent loneliness, depression, and isolation
- Transportation to medical appointments and social events
- Encouragemnent and help with exercise and other physical activities
We Customize Our 24-Hour Care Plans to Meet Each Client’s Individual Needs
No two seniors have the exact same care needs. At West Hartford Home Care Assistance, we provide individualized, specialized care to provide the necessary support to enjoy a high quality of life. We meet with our clients and their families to discuss these specific needs and determine the best course of action for providing top-rated in-home care. From the level of care your loved one needs to the daily care schedule, our 24-live-in care plans detail everything your loved one needs to remain safe and comfortable at home.
Families Gain Peace of Mind When Placing Their Trust in Our Live-In Care
One of the main things families are concerned about when allowing a live-in caregiver into the home is their loved one’s safety. When choosing Home Care Assistance in West Hartford, you’ll never have to worry because your parent will be cared for by one of our highly trained live-in care professionals, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Some of the top benefits of 24-hour care include:
- Consistent Care– We provide a complimentary matching service that allows us to pair the right caregiver with the right senior client, and each caregiver remains with the client for the entire case to maintain a high level of consistency. For four or five days out of the week, there is typically a primary caregiver, and then the remainder of the week is covered by a secondary caregiver we also appoint.
- Professionalism – All of our 24-hour caregivers are required to maintain their own residence and are only permitted to be at their client’s home during their assigned shifts. Caregivers cannot use the client’s personal property, which provides peace of minds to seniors who want their personal space to be respected.
- Lower Risk of Illness– When living in assisted living facilities, seniors are more susceptible to a variety of illnesses. Living at home and being cared for by a trusted 24-hour caregiver reduces these risks. Our caregivers provide one-on-one care, which allows them to notice potential serious health issues early so they can be addressed by a physician.
- The Best Caregivers in the Industry –To ensure our clients receive the highest quality care possible, all of our caregivers must undergo extensive background checks and examinations. Our live-in caregivers are not independent contracters. They are bonded and ensured as our full-time employees.
- Around-the-Clock Case Management– Families are appointed a Client Case Manager who oversees all aspects of their loved one’s care. Each Case Manager works directly with the family and can be contacted 24/7 in the event any changes in the care plan are needed. Our Case Managers are all experts in the elderly in-home care industry who have the experience and knowledge required to provide high-quality care.
At West Hartford Home Care Assistance, we are committed to providing nothing less than the excellent care seniors need and deserve, which is why we are a trusted and respected name in the home care industry.Reach out to one of our qualified, friendly Case Managers today at 860.323.3471 to learn more about our 24-hour live-in care services and schedule a no-obligation in-home consultation.